Monday, June 13, 2011

Planet erra

PLANET ERRA is the home of the Pleiadian race. I do not think of them as aliens, but as part of the human race. Unlike most people, I have personal knowledge of the place - first hand even.

It is very similar to earth, but a big difference is 30% oxygen. Sadly, we on earth only have 21% oxygen. This makes it difficult for errans. The planet has a colony of half breeds - these are called "jatos" and are half earther and half erran.

Well, I helped the pleiadians in their war with reptilians years ago. It it massive. Giant battles are many. This is consuming necessary resources. As a result most pleiadians are poor. Most people are involved in the war. OK as a result many men are gone.

I did marry. The girl was half earther and half erran. She was a jato and lived in jatotown which is a form of discrimination similar to apartheid on this world of ours. I like jatotown because they have earth food and crafts for us.

What can I say on erra. It is beautiful planet with mild winters and little snow. There are many trees and gardens full of flowers like Butchart Gardens in Victoria Canada are.

My wife died fighting in the war. After that I wanted to come back to earth and live here perm. I was over there seven years. BTW, our earth govs are on the side of the reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment